- Nationwide CCTV Installation & Maintenance
- Home & Business CCTV Systems
- Licensed by The Private Security Authority
- Smartphone Apps Available
- Friendly Advice
- Unbeatable Prices
Why do you needCCTV?
60% of businesses in Ireland are effected by crime each year, and this costs over €10m, with a staggering 10% of business lost as a consequence of crime.
CCTV is a very powerful tool in the fight against crime. Not only does CCTV provide a fantastic visual deterrent – footage can be used to provide evidence against anti-social behaviour, theft, vandalism and burglary – saving you thousands in the long run.
- CCTV helps to deter thieves
- View remote locations, including multiple locations at once
- Free Pro Surveillance software for remote viewing available for PC and Mac
- Remote viewing apps available for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows Phone
- Safely monitor premises from a remote location
- Provide CCTV evidence to the Gardaí to secure a prosecution
- SystemNet has been working with OpenHydro for over 6 years. We have always been impressed with the quality of service, attention to detail and responsiveness to our requests, both big and small, and also for keeping us informed of technology developments in the market. Michael Lochrin - IT Manager, OpenHydro www.openhydro.com
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.financialombudsman.ie
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie