All of the features of a Business Phone System without the hassle. With SystemNet’s Cloud Based Hosted PBX, there’s no on-site equipment to update, maintain or worry about, and it’s easy to set up.
Powered by Panasonic IP Network Communication Servers, providing a feature rich, easy to use, reliable platform with high quality audio. Ideal for new start-ups, small to medium size businesses and multi-site operations.
Cloud PBX Benefits
- Low Cost Setup – Just purchase IP phones, setup a Cloud PBX plan with SystemNet and you’re good to go. (Internet access required)
- Quick to setup and easy to expand – Phones can be sent out pre-configured for you to install yourself, or we can call out and install them for you. Our installation rate is €55 per hour.
- Pay per phone per month – Our Cloud PBX service costs €15 per phone per month for the first 4 phones, and €7.50 per month for each additional phone.
- Unlimited landline calls included* – All our Cloud PBX Plans include Unlimited landline calls to Ireland, UK, USA and most other international destinations, and low cost mobile call rates.
- Get a new phone number or keep your own – New phone numbers available for all area codes in Ireland. Existing numbers can be ported.
- Full range of Panasonic IP phones available in both black and white – Choose from a wide range of IP phones from Panasonic. From the 8-Key Backlit-Display phone (KX-NT551), suitable for most standard users, to the 24-key large-Backlit-Display phones ideal for receptionists, supervisors and executives.
* Unlimited calls are subject to our fair usage policy. All prices exclude VAT. T&C Apply.
Busy Lamp Field (BLF) is a feature which allows you to see the status of other phones in your organisation. See who’s on a call at a glance.
BLF keys also allow you to call other extensions and transfer calls with a single touch of a button.
Voicemail is provided for all extensions. In addition, group mailboxes can be setup for extension groups like sales, support, accounts, etc., and a main company mailbox, ensuring your customers get through to you every time.
The Message Waiting Lamp on your phone will light to notify you of new messages.
Voicemail to Email is a feature which integrates your voicemail and email. When a new voicemail message arrives in your mailbox, the system sends you an email with the details of the message, and the voice message itself is attached as a .WAV file.
Up to 3 email addresses can be linked to each mailbox.
Auto Attendant allows you to have a virtual receptionist. It can answer all incoming calls, or it can play a supporting roll to a live receptionist. When Auto Attendant answers a call, the caller will hear your company greeting and a menu of options.
“Thank you for calling SystemNet. For sales press 1, for customer support press 2, for accounts press 3, and for all other enquiries press 0.”
Each menu option can be configured to ring a single extension, a group of extensions, a mailbox, or even an external number.
If you receive a large volume of incoming calls, or don’t want your calls going to voicemail during business hours, We can setup Call Queuing for you which will place incoming calls in a queue until there is someone available to answer them.
Callers will hear your company greeting and informed that their call has been placed in a queue. They will then hear Music On Hold while they wait, with periodic updates on their position in the queue and how much longer they have to wait until answered.
- Call Hunting
- Call Transfer
- Call Forward
- Ring Groups
- Music On Hold
- Extension Directory
- Company Directory
- Call Pickup
- Headset Mode
- Call Park
- Multi-Party Conference
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- LED Indication
- Call Log
- Message Waiting Lamp
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID with Name
- One-Touch Dialling
- Call Queuing
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Waiting
- Mobile Integration
- Call-Centre Features
- Log in/Out of Groups
- Unified Messaging
- Night Mode
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.financialombudsman.ie
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie
- SystemNet has been working with OpenHydro for over 6 years. We have always been impressed with the quality of service, attention to detail and responsiveness to our requests, both big and small, and also for keeping us informed of technology developments in the market. Michael Lochrin - IT Manager, OpenHydro www.openhydro.com
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie