Whether it’s a single cabinet in the corner of an office, or a dedicated air-conditioned room, your comms room is the epicentre of your voice & data network. While most start off nice and tidy, it doesn’t take long before things get out of control. As new equipment is added over time and old equipment is not removed, the situation can become unmanageable.
SystemNet can refurbish or re-construct your existing communications environment, and work around your live network if need be. Our experienced team can plan each stage in detail prior to its implementation, to eliminate the possibility of disruption to your business during refurbishment, and provide a structured and controlled migration process.
We provide a communications and computer room re-patching service, whereby we undertake to audit all your network patches. Then, we will systematically re-patch, remove your network mess and solve all those messy patching problems.
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.financialombudsman.ie
- My business has grown over the last 18 years. I needed to upgrade to a CAT6 network and change our phone system to an improved VOIP system (Panasonic). I engaged with SystemNet to do both. From start to finish they were professional, reliable and efficient. I have no hesitation recommending them. Feargál Scott - Managing Director, 53 Degrees Design www.53degrees.ie
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie
- SystemNet has been working with OpenHydro for over 6 years. We have always been impressed with the quality of service, attention to detail and responsiveness to our requests, both big and small, and also for keeping us informed of technology developments in the market. Michael Lochrin - IT Manager, OpenHydro www.openhydro.com