- Nationwide CCTV Installation & Maintenance
- Business & Commercial CCTV Systems
- Licensed by The Private Security Authority
- Smartphone Apps Available
- Friendly Advice
- Unbeatable Prices
Why do you needCCTV?
60% of businesses in Ireland are effected by crime each year, and this costs over €10m, with a staggering 10% of business lost as a consequence of crime.
CCTV is a very powerful tool in the fight against crime. Not only does CCTV provide a fantastic visual deterrent – footage can be used to provide evidence against anti-social behaviour, theft, vandalism and burglary – saving you thousands in the long run.
- CCTV helps to deter thieves
- View remote locations, including multiple locations at once
- Free Pro Surveillance software for remote viewing available for PC and Mac
- Remote viewing apps available for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows Phone
- Safely monitor premises from a remote location
- Provide CCTV evidence to the Gardaí to secure a prosecution
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- Hi Martin, Thank you very much for the prompt and helpful resolution of our phone system issue today. I am so glad that we decided to do business with your company. You are a team of professional and kind people, and it is obvious that you are interested in the work that you do. We will certainly recommend you to other organisations who may need support with their phone and broadband systems! Please do pass on our appreciation to your staff. Especially John and Richie have maintained our faith in humanity amidst the many disasters with other companies! Kind regards, Rosalinde Rosalinde Schut - Head of Operations, Care After Prison www.careafterprison.ie
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie
- Staff have found the new system intuitive and easy to use compared to the previous system. SystemNet responds quickly to any issues or requests we have remotely without having to call to site. Christina Harford - Central Services Manager, G4S Facilities Management Case Study: Criminal Courts of Justice
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.financialombudsman.ie
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie
- My business has grown over the last 18 years. I needed to upgrade to a CAT6 network and change our phone system to an improved VOIP system (Panasonic). I engaged with SystemNet to do both. From start to finish they were professional, reliable and efficient. I have no hesitation recommending them. Feargál Scott - Managing Director, 53 Degrees Design www.53degrees.ie