All the features of a Business Phone System without the hassle. With SystemNet’s Cloud PBX, there’s no on-site PBX to update, maintain or worry about, and it’s easy to set up.
Powered by 3CX® software, securely hosted on Irish based servers, our Cloud PBX service provides a feature rich, easy to use, communications platform with high quality audio. Ideal for new start-ups, small to medium size businesses, multi-site operations, large enterprise, and working from home.
Cloud PBX Benefits
- Built for remote working – Free smartphone and PC apps to allow staff work from anywhere.
- Unlimited Users – No per user charges. Add unlimited extensions.
- Video Conferencing – Browser based video conferencing for all users at no extra charge.
- Unlimited landline calls included* – All our Cloud PBX Plans include Unlimited landline calls to Ireland, UK, USA and most other international destinations, and low cost mobile call rates. Mobile call bundles available.
- Get a new landline number or keep your own – New landline numbers available for all area codes in Ireland. Existing numbers can be ported free of charge.
- Full range of IP phones available – We offer a comprehensive range of telephones to complement your Cloud Phone System, from Desk Phones and Cordless Phones to Headsets and Conference Room Phones. You can be confident we can provide everything you need to make communication easy.
* Unlimited calls are subject to our fair usage policy. All prices exclude VAT. T&C Apply.
Busy Lamp Field (BLF) is a feature which allows you to see the status of other phones in your organisation. See who’s on a call at a glance.
BLF keys also allow you to call other extensions and transfer calls with a single touch of a button.
Voicemail is provided for all extensions. In addition, group mailboxes can be setup for extension groups like sales, support, accounts, etc., and a main company mailbox, ensuring your customers get through to you every time.
The Message Waiting Lamp on your phone will light to notify you of new messages.
Voicemail to Email is a feature which integrates your voicemail and email. When a new voicemail message arrives in your mailbox, the system sends you an email with the details of the message, and the voice message itself is attached as a .WAV file.
Multiple email addresses can be linked to each mailbox.
Digital Receptionist allows you to have a virtual receptionist. It can answer all incoming calls, or it can play a supporting roll to a live receptionist. When Digital Receptionist answers a call, the caller will hear your company greeting and a menu of options.
“Welcome to SystemNet. For sales press 1, for support press 2, for accounts press 3, or please hold for an operator.”
Each menu option can be configured to ring a single extension, a group of extensions, a mailbox, or even an external number.
If you receive a large volume of incoming calls and don’t want your calls going to voicemail during business hours, we can setup Call Queuing for you which will place incoming calls in a queue until there is someone available to answer them.
Callers will hear your company greeting and informed that their call has been placed in a queue. They will then hear Music-On-Hold while waiting to be answered, with periodic updates on their position in the queue. Real-time and historic queue statistics are also available.
- Call Hunting
- Call Transfer
- Call Forward
- Ring Groups
- Music On Hold
- Extension Directory
- Company Directory
- Call Pickup
- Headset Mode
- Call Park
- Multi-Party Conference
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- LED Indication
- Call Log
- Message Waiting Lamp
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID with Name
- One-Touch Dialling
- Call Queuing
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Waiting
- Mobile Integration
- Call-Centre Features
- Log in/Out of Groups
- Unified Messaging
- Night Mode
Cloud PBX Plans
- Hi Martin, Thank you very much for the prompt and helpful resolution of our phone system issue today. I am so glad that we decided to do business with your company. You are a team of professional and kind people, and it is obvious that you are interested in the work that you do. We will certainly recommend you to other organisations who may need support with their phone and broadband systems! Please do pass on our appreciation to your staff. Especially John and Richie have maintained our faith in humanity amidst the many disasters with other companies! Kind regards, Rosalinde Rosalinde Schut - Head of Operations, Care After Prison www.careafterprison.ie
- I would have no hesitation in recommending Systemnet for your cloud based telephones. From our initial consultation, right through to installation and after sales service, the whole team have been a pleasure to deal with. Martin and the team took all of the stress out of changing systems and have been extremely helpful every step of the way. Kevin Grant - Director, The Green Office www.greenoffice.ie
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.fspo.ie
- Staff have found the new system intuitive and easy to use compared to the previous system. SystemNet responds quickly to any issues or requests we have remotely without having to call to site. Christina Harford - Central Services Manager, G4S Facilities Management Case Study: Criminal Courts of Justice
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie