SystemNet specialises in the design and installation of structured cabling systems throughout Ireland. Whether your network is ten computers or a multi-story office block, we can provide the copper and fibre cabling needed to connect voice and data across the LAN. SystemNet also offers Wireless Access Points, Door Entry Systems, CCTV and Telephone Systems.
SystemNet has over 10 years of structured cabling design and installation experience. Our in-house design staff consist of certified network engineers. SystemNet has experience in connectivity projects spanning a wide variety of industrial and commercial network cabling applications, as well as expertise in all aspects of network topologies and LAN solutions such as: CAT 5e, CAT 6, Cat 6a and Fibre Optic network design. Also, a SystemNet design incorporates important aspects like cross talk, bandwidth consideration, cable conformance, calculation of transmission error rates and important details often overlooked such as fire stopping and cable management.
SystemNet has over 10 years experience in the design and installation of single mode and multimode fibre cabling systems. Whether the project is multi-story, campus or even fibre to the desk top; SystemNet has the capabilities in-house to provide the best fibre solution for your application.
Wireless Access PointsWi-Fi
SystemNet prides itself in representing only the very best Wi-Fi products. From single point access to multiple channel products, we can install the WAP of your choice with confidence and reliability.
At SystemNet, we support what we install over the life span of the enterprise. Our installers average over 7 years experience with SystemNet and our client’s networks. Our staff knows the topologies of our client’s network and there is little time wasted trying to figure out what previous technicians have done. We also specialise in helping new clients sort out their existing network cabling nightmares and excel at testing and labelling of structured cabling networks. This service is an invaluable asset for new facility managers or IT managers charged with cleaning up a predecessor’s network mess.
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.financialombudsman.ie
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie
- My business has grown over the last 18 years. I needed to upgrade to a CAT6 network and change our phone system to an improved VOIP system (Panasonic). I engaged with SystemNet to do both. From start to finish they were professional, reliable and efficient. I have no hesitation recommending them. Feargál Scott - Managing Director, 53 Degrees Design www.53degrees.ie
- Staff have found the new system intuitive and easy to use compared to the previous system. SystemNet responds quickly to any issues or requests we have remotely without having to call to site. Christina Harford - Central Services Manager, G4S Facilities Management Case Study: Criminal Courts of Justice
- Hi Martin, Thank you very much for the prompt and helpful resolution of our phone system issue today. I am so glad that we decided to do business with your company. You are a team of professional and kind people, and it is obvious that you are interested in the work that you do. We will certainly recommend you to other organisations who may need support with their phone and broadband systems! Please do pass on our appreciation to your staff. Especially John and Richie have maintained our faith in humanity amidst the many disasters with other companies! Kind regards, Rosalinde Rosalinde Schut - Head of Operations, Care After Prison www.careafterprison.ie