Every business communication requirement is different. Whether you need a simple, digital system with traditional desk based handsets, or an advanced IP based network communications platform, SystemNet has an office telephone system that can fit your business needs.
Focusing on ease of use, excellent audio quality and superb reliability, our telephone systems can be configured in a variety of different ways to ensure you get a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Communication Platforms suitable for every business
There’s a Communication Platform that is ideal for your business whether you are in need of a digital system with handsets for one office, or a full VoIP communication system solution capable of serving multiple office locations across the globe. Communicating with colleagues wherever they are is made easier with VoIP Communication Platforms such as the Panasonic KX-NS1000 capable of integrating with smartphones and tablets, offering built in voicemail, high quality sound and reliability.
If you want to combine a more traditional telephone system with IP technology, Panasonic’s Hybrid Communication Platforms or Hybrid Telephone Systems allow you to continue using standard digital and analogue telephones alongside new technology. Ultimately flexible, they allow you to control costs as you progress from older, to new technology solutions at a pace that suits your business needs.
If you are just starting out in business, our Phone System Starter Packs, based on Panasonics’ New Business Editions, are designed for small businesses like yours. Providing digital or VoIP telephone system solutions for up to 16 users with voicemail, and integration with your PCs. Each pack comes with 4 Panasonic desk phones, ready for analogue (PSTN), ISDN or VoIP trunk lines, and can be expanded as your business grows. If you have a limited budget, why not start off on one of our Cloud PBX Plans, and migrate the phones onto your own PBX later as your business expands?
A choice of handsets, voicemail and communication applications
We offer a comprehensive range of telephones to complement your Panasonic Communication Platform, whichever solution you choose. From Digital Telephones and IP Phones to DECT Phones, headset options and Conference Room Phones, you can be confident we can provide everything you need to make communication easier to manage.
Our highly flexible Panasonic Voicemail Systems can help to cut customer call waiting times and boost customer care storing external and internal messages to help your staff stay on top of their work, and the Panasonic communication application software allows your workforce to communicate effectively whether they are in the office, working at home or working on the move.
Our installers apply years of experience and best practices to each installation. Where there are large numbers of extensions, spread sheet questionnaires are filled out by the client providing us with detailed information about each user (e.g. extension number, name, class of service, voicemail box, etc.). Speed-dial lists can also be copied to the system database.
Following the installation of a new phone system, we provide all users with full training to ensure they get the most out of their new system. The training includes practical on-site demonstration of all the basic features (e.g. making, receiving & transferring calls, accessing voicemail, etc.) and demonstration of advanced features & special applications which may be used by system operators and supervisors. Full system documentation and user manuals are also provided.
At SystemNet, we believe that service is critical to ensuring our customers receive a rewarding experience. That’s why our solutions are backed by expert service, pre- and post-sales.
In our opinion, service is never a reactive function. We offer support to our customers through the buying process with specialist advice from the outset, to help you reach decisions that are wholly relevant to your business. We provide free maintenance & support for the first year on all new systems. After the first year we offer very competitive yearly maintenance plans to protect your investment long after the manufacturers’ warranty has expired.
Our customers log faults and job requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (01) 495 1595. Staff at our System Management Centre in Dublin trouble-shoot problems via remote access, telephone support, or if necessary despatch a technician to the site.
SystemNet can also provide cover on your existing telephone system. If a major fault occurs, the yearly maintenance plan would cover such an occurrence instead of a costly unplanned system failure.
Browse our products and get in touch
So whatever your needs, we have a Communication Platform solution to support your business. If you’d like to find out more about individual products in our telephone systems range please feel free to browse our Products pages or give us a call.
- From the initial quotation to installation of our IP Phone System – SystemNet dealt with our many questions every step of the way, delivering on schedule and with zero down time. They made the transition easy, the end result has exceeded our expectations. Peter Fitzpatrick - IT Manager, The Iveagh Trust www.theiveaghtrust.ie
- SystemNet has looked after our network infrastructure for over 10 years. In that time I have found them to be very professional, reliable and friendly. The guys respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help. Peter Duffy - IT Manager, Becton Dickinson and Company www.bd.com
- SystemNet has been working with OpenHydro for over 6 years. We have always been impressed with the quality of service, attention to detail and responsiveness to our requests, both big and small, and also for keeping us informed of technology developments in the market. Michael Lochrin - IT Manager, OpenHydro www.openhydro.com
- The Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau has worked with SystemNet since the establishment of the Bureau in 2005. The Bureau recently installed a new Panasonic Telephone System under a very tight timeframe. The scope of the work consisted of 40 telephones and a new switchboard. SystemNet completed every aspect of the work with the highest degree of professionalism and was effective in maintaining both the installation schedule and the budget. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was evident in all aspects of the project from start to finish. I would highly recommend SystemNet to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Diarmuid Byrne - Head of Administration, Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau www.financialombudsman.ie
- We recently contracted SystemNet to perform a complete overhaul of our network infrastructure and install a new VOIP telephone system. They are highly professional yet affable and friendly to deal with, the standard of their work cannot be faulted. In addition, they offered excellent value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them. John Byrne - IT Manager, Glenbeigh Construction www.gcon.ie